Check out the world’s largest urban bat colony emerge from under the Congress Avenue Bridge!
- Weekday per hour
- Weekday all day, open-close
- Weekend per hour
- Weekend all day, open-close
PLEASE MAKE RESERVATIONS BEFOREHAND TO GUARANTEE YOUR EQUIPMENT.
The best way to experience Austin is from the water. If you’re ready for a day of kayaking or paddle boarding, come on out to rent a kayak or board on Lady Bird Lake (Town Lake) in Austin, Texas. We have the best gear to ensure you have a great day on the water.
Required to Rent Equipment:
- A photo ID
- A credit card
- A signed waiver. All participants must sign a waiver, and minors (under the age of 18) must have a guardian sign for them. Please sign waiver here
- Please leave your valuables at home or in your vehicle. We can hold your keys while you are on the water.
- Drink water.
- Use sunscreen.
- Small dry bags are available for purchase for $15 (get two for $20), or you can rent them for $5.
- Alcohol is prohibited on Lady Bird Lake by ordinance.