An easy guided tour on Lady Bird Lake is the perfect way to end the day in Austin, with exceptional views of the sunset radiating off the skyscrapers of downtown.
Top Rated Kayak Tours!
Our Popular Tours
Rated Five Stars on TripAdvisor
Recent Blog Posts
Meet our kayak tour friends in Louisiana that focus on kayaking in the swamps with guides. Honey Island Swamp Kayak Tours offers guided eco-adventures near New Orleans, Louisiana. These tours explore the old-growth cypress forest in the Honey Island Swamp, located in Pearl River. The tours are suitable for all ages and skill levels, and…
January 11, 2024
Unveiling Austin’s Rich Architectural History Embark on a mesmerizing journey through the heart of Texas with our Sunrise Architectural History Kayak Tour on the iconic Lady Bird Lake in Austin. Immerse yourself in the vibrant tapestry of Austin’s architectural evolution as the morning sun bathes the city in a warm glow. Experience the Magic of…
November 21, 2023
These are the top kayak places in the US and world with tour companies to help you get there.
- Door County, Wisconsin – A peninsula surrounded by water with limestone cliffs, lighthouses, caves, shipwrecks and more. Tour some amazing spots with Door County Kayak or Cave Point Paddle and Pedal
- New Orleans, Louisiana – See more than just bourbon street, the swamps around New Orleans are national geographic quality. See the swamps with New Orleans Kayak Swamp Tours or Crescent city kayak
- Austin, Texas – Lady Bird Lake is a hot spot for non-motorized paddle boarding and kayaking. Make sure to check out the bat bridge from beneath with Austin Paddle Shack or Lone Star Kayak Tours
- Houston, Texas – Buffalo Bayou and Clear Lake. Paddle through downtown houston with Buffalo Bayou Kayak or party on Clear Lake with a Kemah Kayak.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Bar hop on the Milwaukee river with Brew City Kayak.