An easy guided tour on Lady Bird Lake is the perfect way to end the day in Austin, with exceptional views of the sunset radiating off the skyscrapers of downtown.
Top Rated Kayak Tours!
Our Popular Tours
Rated Five Stars on TripAdvisor
Recent Blog Posts
Unveiling Austin’s Rich Architectural History Embark on a mesmerizing journey through the heart of Texas with our Sunrise Architectural History Kayak Tour on the iconic Lady Bird Lake in Austin. Immerse yourself in the vibrant tapestry of Austin’s architectural evolution as the morning sun bathes the city in a warm glow. Experience the Magic of…
November 21, 2023
1. Walk The Texas Capitol Grounds The Texas Capitol Grounds is a landmark over 130 years old. It is here that the diversity of culture in Texas really shines. Tourists can visit it on their own and view the information boards located all around the area. Another alternative is a guided tour where visitors can learn about the history of the Capitol grounds. Another reason to go is the architecture. The Renaissance Revival Architecture designed by Elijah E. Myers is a beautiful sight to see in person. 2. Check Out the Paramount Theatre The Paramount Theatre was established all the way back in 1915. Ever since the theatre has been a historic landmark in Austin, Texas. Few locations contain such a wide array of entertainment. The Paramount Theatre has everything from movie premiers, to the screening of classics, and even…
June 20, 2022
These are the top kayak places in the US and world with tour companies to help you get there.
- Door County, Wisconsin – A peninsula surrounded by water with limestone cliffs, lighthouses, caves, shipwrecks and more. Tour some amazing spots with Door County Kayak or Cave Point Paddle and Pedal
- New Orleans, Louisiana – See more than just bourbon street, the swamps around New Orleans are national geographic quality. See the swamps with New Orleans Kayak Swamp Tours or Crescent city kayak
- Austin, Texas – Lady Bird Lake is a hot spot for non-motorized paddle boarding and kayaking. Make sure to check out the bat bridge from beneath with Austin Paddle Shack or Lone Star Kayak Tours
- Houston, Texas – Buffalo Bayou and Clear Lake. Paddle through downtown houston with Buffalo Bayou Kayak or party on Clear Lake with a Kemah Kayak.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Bar hop on the Milwaukee river with Brew City Kayak.