Here are the steps we are taking to help protect the health and safety of our customers and staff during Covid-19.
Enjoy the outdoors with confidence!
1. All customers will book online and sign a waiver online as well.
2. When customers arrive they will call/text and let us know they have arrived and remain in their vehicle until their kayaks are ready for launch.
3. All customers are asked to wear masks when interacting with staff. Our staff will wear mask at all times.
4. Increased gear cleaning protocols. All gear and equipment will be completely wiped down before and after each use.
5. We are limiting the number of guests on tours.
6. Kayak renters will adhere to 6 foot distancing on and off the water.
7. Staff and guests who feel sick are asked to stay home and will be provided a full refund.
8. Everyone will be asked to wash their hands prior to renting or touring.
9. Hand sanitizer will be available.
10. Customers are asked to use the restroom before arriving at the launch.
This is a challenging time for all of us, but our first priority is to the safety of our guests, staff and community.
Lone Star Kayak Tours